Friday, February 24, 2006

Richardson Picks Up Early Support in NH

From today's Manchester Union-Leader:

...while Richardson, the Democratic New Mexico governor, has impressed Concord lobbyist Dick Bouley, a veteran activist.

Bouley cited Richardson’s resume as a congressman, energy secretary and ambassador have given him contacts throughout New Hampshire.

Bouley said that while he has not committed to any potential Presidential candidate, “If I had to make a decision right now, I would choose him. As I get older, I like to go with people who I think would be winners.”

Dick Bouley is a veteran operative of New Hampshire Democratic Party politics. In New Hampshire, retail politics is everything. Dick thinks Bill Richardson is a winner and so do we.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home