Thursday, October 12, 2006

Interesting Comment Supporting Richardson

This comment showed up in the thread on my Daily Kos post from earlier this morning, and it shows that Governor Richardson is gaining support outside of New Mexico:

I heard, but don't tell anyone...

but the big Democrat guns have already picked Richardson in Illinois.
Don't sue me if it doesn't happen, it is just something I have heard at a few Demorcratic Party events.
However, in the end, it will be up to the voters on the day of the primaries--not a bunch of Dem committeefolk.

They don't want Hillary who was born/raised in IL (in my old neighborhood, as a matter of fact.) They think she is too devisive and like Richardson for reasons all mentioned here.

Knock on doors!Get out the vote!

by vassmer on Thu Oct 12, 2006 at 10:21:06 AM PDT


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home