Friday, February 23, 2007

Governor Richardson's Weekend Schedule

Governor Richardson will be in Broward County, Florida tomorrow, not to exercise his considerable diplomatic skills to broker peace between Larry Birkhead, Howard K. Stern and Virgie Arthur over the remains Anna Nicole Smith and paternity of her daughter (though we have no doubt he could do it), but to fire up the Broward County Democrats.

From Bill Richardson for President:

Saturday, February 24

    WHEN: 6:30 p.m.
    WHAT: Keynote address to the Broward County Democrats' annual Jefferson-Jackson Dinner
    WHERE: Bonaventure Resort and Spa, 250 Racquet Club Road, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Sunday evening, February 25 through Tuesday, February 27

    WHEN: Various times
    WHAT: National Governors Association Winter Meeting
    WHERE: J.W. Marriott Hotel, 1331 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, DC

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there:

I'm a Washington resident, and am looking around for who I'm going to swing my early support behind. Where can I find Richardson's views on the issues? I've found his personal biography, which I love; I've found some of the political arguments (NV is a swing state; he's a centrist; he's a governor not a senator). But what are his views?

thanks,

bj

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home