Saturday, April 21, 2007

1st Tri-State Bill Richardson Meetup

Posting here has been light because for the past 2 days I was in Washington, D.C. with my boss, who received a legislator of the year award from the Progressive States Network. If you haven't checked out Progressive States network, you should. They're great people who are doing incredible work supporting progressive legislators in our state capitols.

While in D.C., I was happy to participate in the first, and only (as far as I know), tri-state Bill Richardson meetup. Mike Kruger (D.C. for Richardson), Kristen Neville (Maryland for Richardson) and I all got together while I was there to discuss our support for Governor Richardson and how we could do more to help him.

I'll post more later but for now, here's the photo we took at our Meetup.

1 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a piece on Richardson's visit to Cedar Rapids Friday:

http://cs.gazetteonline.com/blogs/mike_hlas_on_the_campaign_trail/default.aspx

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home