Saturday, April 14, 2007

5 Ways You Can Help Bill Richardson

1. Visit Bill Richardson for President and make a donation. No amount is too small to make a difference. Please give what you can.
2. Tell your friends and neighbors why you support Bill Richardson for President and encourage them to support him too. Visit Bill Richardson for President for more information on Governor Richardson’s biography and policy positions.
3. Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper, expressing your support for Bill Richardson for President.
4. Organize or attend a Richardson Meet-up in your city. For more information on Richardson Meet-ups in Washington, please contact me.
5. Go to Bill Richardson for President and sign up to volunteer for the campaign.

2 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I live in seattle, I'm wondering where I can pickup or purchase a bill richardson bumpersticker?

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Ken Camp said...

I should be receiving some form the campaign soon and would be happy to send you one. E-mail me with your name and contact info at kennethcamp2 at gmail dot com and I'll get one out to you as soon as I get them.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home