Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Richardson Statement on Virginia Tech Shootings

Here is the text of Governor Richardson's statement regarding yesterday's shootings at Virginia Tech (he issued the statement yesterday, I was slow getting it posted):
“On behalf of all New Mexicans, Barbara and I extend our condolences to the families of the victims whose lives were cut short by this horrific tragedy,” Governor Bill Richardson said. “This is a sad day and our hearts go out to the Virginia Tech community as it grieves this loss.”
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims and the entire Virginia Tech community.

1 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Blogger Eric said...

Hi Ken, my name is Eric Nusbaum. I'm a student at UW, and would like to get involved Washington for Richardson, but couldn't find your contact info anywhere on the blog.

My email is enusbaum@gmail.com

Please get in touch. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home