Do Your Own Richardson Ad
Nevada Up North has issued a challenge to the Richardson netroots: create your own 30-60 second ad.
Here are the rules:The winner will be posted on Nevada Up North, e-mailed throughout the Richardson netroots and the campaign will be encouraged to run the ad in Nevada.
Email the video file to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll turn it into a YouTube video and post it. We will post the ads on July 2 and ask readers to vote for their favorites.
- The ad should include the campaign website (http://www.richardsonforpresident.com/)
- The ad should have a Nevada focus
- The ad should be positive (no attacking other Democratic candidates)
- The ad should either be 30 or 60 seconds long
- The ad is due July 1, 2007
If you have a flair for the creative and artistic, let's see what you've got.