Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Richardson to Unveil Universal Health Care Plan Today

In just a couple of hours, Governor Richardson will be unveiling his universal health care plan in a speech before the Iowa Professional Firefighters Local 15 in Council Bluffs, Iowa.

"My plan focuses on guaranteeing universal coverage, keeping down the cost of care for all, and improving care in general. My plan provides affordable health coverage choices to every American, without raising taxes," said Governor Richardson. "I am excited to share my plan for universal healthcare -- I am confident it is the best plan for our nation's future."

Here is an executive summary of the Richardson health care plan as presented at Richardson for President. Stay tuned for more details on Governor Richardson's plan as they get released today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home